Please Update Terms and Conditions
1) Damage deposit of 15, 000 Thai Baht to be left with check-in manager. To be return to guests in full if no damage occurred.
2) If guests are due to arrive after midnight, They should book the previous night to be sure that they have a room available are able to check-in upon their arrival to the villa.
3) guests are kindly requested not to move our heavy teak furnitures around and if they need to move light furnitures such as lampshades, chairs,cushion, please kindly return by courtesy to their original spots.
4) Dogs are not allowed to the upper part of the villa.
5)Bedrooms and Bathroom doors must remained closed at all time while the Air-conditions are on.
6)Help us save the world by not leaving electricity on when guests are not on the premises.
7) In heavy storm, guests should unplug the Reuter for safety of the Reuter itself, as it is outdoor.
8))Rooms must always be locked in the absence of the guests and belongings must not be left outside any bedrooms in the open area.
9) The management cannot take responsibility for any claims of losses occurred.