Excursions from Bed & Breakfast To-Co:
Besides that we have a wonderful accommodation, we now organize wonderful excursions for our guests. Not with groups, but only our guests.
1. Excursion (day tour) to the city of Surat Thani, City tour and a visit to a large shopping center.
2. Excursion (half-day tour) on Sunday morning around 08.00 am. First to the big market in Sichon, then to the Wat Chedi or also called Cocktemple. Only the road to it is already impressive with the hundreds of large Roosters in all colors, which are positioned on both sides of the road. Every week, thousands of people from all over Thailand visit this famous temple from all over the world.
3. Excursion to the city Nakhon Si Tammarat, visit to the Phra Mahathat Woramahawihan temple, a very impressive temple, well worth a visit, then a visit to the new shopping center.
4. An excursion to the beautiful Sununta waterfalls, in a large nature area.
5. An excursion to various places in Khanom and a visit to the best coffee shop in the area.
6. Excursion to Donsak for a boat trip across the ocean to view the pink dolphins swimming around in the area. The pink dolphin occurs in the world in two places, in the Peruvian Amazon and in Donsak / Khanom Thailand. This trip starts at 06.00 am, so only coffee is drunk before departure and after the boat trip we visit a German in the same village with his Thai wife for a German breakfast. Then we drive to another place in that area for a visit to a natural fish spa at small waterfalls, to have our feet cleaned in a natural way.
7. Excursion (two hours) to Khao Plai dam, where we can enjoy nature and the beautiful beach.
8. Excursion (two days) to the Surat Thani Dam. After an early breakfast we leave for a large reservoir, to view it by boat, on the way there is a lunch during that trip. A beautiful nature area with many mountains that have been pushed straight out of the ground, thousands of years ago. Back from the trip we find a hotel and stay there one night and try the next morning, when the weather and the water level allows a trip on a car tire through a river to float down, so bring bathing goods !!!
The excursions can be discussed on the spot for each day, only because of the crowds, the trip to Wat Chedi on Sunday morning.