· 100% of stay must be paid prior to arrival or at check-in, before room entry.
· Rate is based on a double occupancy (2 ADULTS)
· Once we have confirmed your reservation, we will proceed to charge the full cost of the reservation.
· The charge will be made in Mexican Pesos, which will be calculated in accordance to the exchange rate of the day. **Note: All on-site payments in dollars will be taken the exchange rate of 20.50:1.
· No pets allowed.
General Cancellation Policies:
· 50% of total rate will be refunded if done so 10+ days prior to reservation.
· NON REFUNDABLE RATES will apply to all cancellations within 10 days of reservation.
· If you decide to cancel your booking, we ask that you do so via email at [email protected]
· We do not accept cancellation requests by phone. Penalties:
· In case of no show, the total amount of stay will be charged
· In case of early departure, the total amount of your stay will be charged and there will be no refund offered.
· In case you make any changes to your reservation after the cancellation period or shorten your stay, we will charge the number of nights originally booked to the credit card you provided prior to arrival.
· Cancel time is based on the local time of the hotel reserved.
· Smoking in any of the rooms is an immediate fine of $1,000 USD.
Hotel Check In & Check Out:
· For housekeeping requirements, regardless of flight times, hotel check in is at 3:00pm on the day of your arrival.
· Hotel check out time is anytime between 8am and 12:00pm Late Check Out/Early Check In:
· If you have desires to either check in early, or check out late, it must be approved and arranged prior to your arrival. You can do so via email - [email protected]
· Fees do apply to all requests. Fees may vary according to each request. Room (bottles/shampoo etc):
· All water, shampoo, conditioner, and soap is for you to use freely.
· Any bottle or glassware taken from room, will be charged upon your check out.
· Casa Pueblo will do everything in its power to meet any and all requests that you might have (such as first floor, second floor, and the direction you want your room to face, etc) when you make your reservation. However, the availability of these requests cannot be guaranteed in advance.
· Casa Pueblo is not responsible or liable for changes or cancellations made that relate to or arise as a result of fire, epidemics or health risks, technical problems with transport as well as flight delays due to weather or for mechanical reasons, closed or congested airports or ports or any unforeseeable or unavoidable events beyond Casa Pueblo control.
Private Transfer Service:
· Casa Pueblo offers private service in luxury vehicles from/to the Cancun Airport and Casa Pueblo.
· This service requires an additional cost, and if requested, will be added to your hotel’s bill directly.
· To arrange this service in advance, please email us at least 48 hours prior to trip with all flight information - [email protected]
CASA PUEBLO TULUM