House on the Hill
5* Federation House - circa 1907 - fully renovated - bespoke furniture - close to vineyards, concert venues & golf courses!
'House on the Hill' is a fully renovated and extended 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house with all original features. Tastefully furnished to a high standard with antique and bespoke lead light furniture, open log fire, 2 new reverse cycle air conditioning units and large covered verandas. Relax and enjoy your break with a nice glass of wine on the back veranda in the evening or enjoy a coffee and watch the sun rise.
All linen and towels are provided along with chocolates and a selection of herbal teas, tea, Nescafe, coffee pod machine & pods, herbs and spices, spray oil, cling wrap, paper towel, oven bags, salt & pepper.
* 3 bedrooms (2 X queen bedroom, 1 king - can be split to singles - extra charge)
* Day bed in Family room/dining area (expands to queen bed suits 2 - extra charge)
* Electric blankets on all beds (exception - day bed)
* Mirrored built in wardrobes - king bedroom, built ins in 3rd bedroom
* Family bathroom with shower, toilet & hand basin (including cupboard laundry facilities)
* En-suite - queen bedroom
* Lounge room with new leather lounge, antique chest
* Open log fire & natural gas heating
* Summer comfort - 2 new reverse cycle air conditioning units
* Formal dining room with table & 6 chairs
* Large flat screen TV with built in DVD
* Fanlights in all rooms and back verandah
* Gourmet kitchen with fan-forced oven, microwave, glass cook top
* Dishwasher, full fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, cutlery, crockery, pots & pans
* Asian cookware (wok, rice cooker, bowls, chopsticks, bamboo steamer)
* Covered veranda with outdoor setting for 6 and 4 burner gas BBQ & wok burner
'House on the Hill' is located in a peaceful and quiet street, and within walking distance to the heart of the Cessnock town centre where there are many cafes and pubs offering fantastic gourmet food options and shops.
Whenever you visit, for a weekend or a week, a warm welcome awaits you.
32 Ann Street, Cessnock, New South Wales, 2325, Australia