River City Inn
River City Inn is a family-owned hostel. As travellers ourselves, we know that affordability should never compromise hospitality. Everything you need for a comfortable stay is available: free WiFi, clean sheets, breakfast, air-conditioning and more. We have mixed dormitories, female dormitories and private rooms.
We are located right in the heart of Singapore city and within walking distance of Singapore River, Boat Quay, Merlion Park, Esplanade, Chinatown, Fort Canning Park, St Andrew's Cathedral, Old Raffles Hotel, Raffles City, Ann Siang Hill, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Sri Mariamman Temple, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay and Helix Bridge.
There are many restaurants and eateries nearby including Song Fa Bak Kut Teh, Yakun Kaya Toast, Central Shopping Mall, Chinatown complex, Chinatown Food Street, Chinatown Point Shopping Mall (with NTUC local supermarket), Jumbo Crab Restaurant, Lau Pat Sat, as well as the bars and restaurants along the banks of Singapore River.
Our hostel is a haven for travellers to meet and share their stories in comfortable and safe surroundings. We look forward to welcoming you.
33C Hongkong Street Level 4 (no lift), Clarke Quay, 059672, Singapore
Terms & Conditions
• Booking made is non-refundable in the event of cancellation or modification. Full payment will be charged to your card prior to arrival.
• All rates in Singapore Dollars are inclusive of taxes, breakfast, free WiFi, internet access, lockers, clean toilets, bathrooms, clean sheets and clean rooms.
• All prices include breakfast, free WiFi, internet access, lockers (with locks), clean toilets, bathrooms, clean linen and clean rooms.
• Check-in time: 14:00-23:00. Please note that we DO NOT accept check-in after 23:00. Please respect our check-in time after 14:00 as we have to adhere to our cleaning schedule (12:00-14:00) to upkeep the cleanliness of the hostel. Our reception operates from 09:00 to 23:00. Late check in 23:00 to 01:30 is chargeable at S$8 per booking. Prior arrangement required.
• Check-out time: 12:00. One night's stay will be chargeable for late check out past 12:00.
• If you have an early flight, you may leave your luggage with us(after 7am on the check-in date) and use our facilities before heading out to explore the city. A booking for the previous night is required should you need a bed to rest immediately upon arrival from 07:00 to 14:00 on your check-in day.
• If you have a late flight or bus to catch on the day of your check-out, you may leave your bags with us at no additional cost until 22:00.
• The air-con in the dorms are turned on continuously for 12 hours throughout the night (21:00 to 09:00). The dorms are ventilated with fans in the day. The common area is fully air-conditioned during the day.
• To upkeep the environment of a backpackers hostel, we do not accommodate children below the age of 5. Children aged between 5 and 11 years can be accommodated in private rooms only, and not in dormitories. Children aged 12 and above can be accommodated either in private rooms or in dormitories.
• Due to limited capacity, we do not accept Singaporeans/returning locals/PR/Foreigners holding work permits. Please contact us before booking whenever in doubt.
• Please note that we are located on the 4th floor of a heritage shophouse without a lift.
• To upkeep the cleanliness of the hostel, no footwear is allowed indoors (except in the toilets). Guest may wear socks if they are not comfortable barefooted.
• We will hold all bookings up to 3 hours of your scheduled arrival time. Kindly inform us if you have any changes to your arrival time.
• We do not accept big groups above 8pax. Please contact us prior to booking for large group bookings.
• Please note that not all our rooms/dormitories have windows. If you need to stay in a room with windows, please check with us before booking.
• Refundable Key Deposit S$20 per pax is applicable.
• By booking with us, you agree with the above stated terms and conditions.