• Check in time is from 2pm to 6pm. When checking in you need to provide a valid passport or photographic ID. A deposit of 1,000 baht will also be required upon check in. If you are arriving later than 6pm, you must inform the hotel. The hotel phone is +66858191686.
Please note that our reception is closed at 10pm. No check ins after 10pm will be allowed without prior arrangement with the hotel.
• IMPORTANT: Please note that under the Thai Immigration Law all non-Thai nationals must produce a passport or a copy of their passport with the immigration stamp of their last entry into Thailand when checking in.
• Check out time is 12 noon. Check out at 3pm will be subjected to a half day charge. Check out after 6pm will be subjected to a full day charge.
• If you have a pet, you will be responsible for the care of your pet. Any damage to the property of Thai Garden Inn by the pet will be borne by you or your member of party. If a pet is found swimming in our swimming pool, you will be fined 10,000 baht. A deposit of 1,000 baht will be charged per pet on check in. The deposit will be refunded on check out unless there are damages caused by the pet.
• When you stay with Thai Garden Inn, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct to Thai Garden Inn. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions. Thai Garden Inn reserves the right at any time to terminate your stay or that of any member of your party due to misconduct, where justified in our reasonable opinion. No refunds will be given. Furthermore, neither the hotel nor we shall be under any obligation whatsoever to pay compensation or meet any costs or expenses you may incur as a result of your stay being terminated. Thai Garden Inn takes no responsibility in case of any items lost or damaged during your stay with us.